Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THE 8'S

8 song I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of...

1. I melt
2.To good it's true
3.Mayberry
4.Love you out loud
5.Dry country girl
6.Like I am
7.You
8.My worst fear(me and brittany made up a dance to it)
all these song are sung by rascal flatts

The past 8 books I've read...

1.twilight
2.new moon
3.eclips(dont now how to spell but good if I spelled it right)
4.started goose girl
5.started uglies
6.reading shakespears secret
7.
8.
dont remember!

8 things I say...

1.shut up
2.STOP IT!
3.EMILY!
4.WYATT!
5.MOM!
6.DAD!
7.ABBEY
8.GROSS(SCHOOL LUNCH)

8 thing I want to do before I die...

1.read 100 books and count the books
2.red wood forest
3. paris
4. africa
5. movie star
6. musical theater
7.plays
8.become doctor.

8 people I want to do the 8's
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
there is nobody to do them because every body's already done them!

Thank you bye.

1 comment:

Kerrilyn said...

I don't think you should stop at 100 books. I love reading. And by the way, was that you that left a message on my cell phone last night. I couldn't understand what was being said, I figured it had to be you or Emily. Love ya